Products on www.safetyfirstgroup.co.uk are sold and distributed by Safety First Group Ltd.
If you have any questions about how we process data or the data that we hold on you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our primary reason for holding your data in our our accounting system is to complete business transactions such as;
- Responding to queries and requests.
- Completion of quotes, sales orders or purchase orders.
- To communicate with you information relating to the company and our business.
- To provide services and support for our products.
- Marketing activities, as long as you have consented to do so.
- To customise and improve the way you purchase or supply us in the future.
- For collection or payment of invoices and any other account related transactions.
- The majority of the information collected for the above that constitutes personal data is name, address, email address, contact telephone number.