Retained Health & Safety
Bespoke services to suit your size and budget
If your business doesn’t have a dedicated Health & Safety Officer, using a retained health & safety service can improve workplace risk and take away the stress of non-compliance.
Under UK health and safety law every business needs access to competent health and safety advice that’s relevant to the dangers faced by their workers. It’s not always cost-effective to hire a member of staff to fulfil this role full-time, but there is a good alternative.
Our retained health and safety service offers monthly on annual bespoke packages to suit your business size and requirements.
For peace of mind, and a fixed fee, Safety First Group can work with your budget and ensure that safe working practices are defined and adhered to on your behalf.
What our retained health and safety service includes
- Dedicated health and safety representative for fast response times
- Regular advice and updates on changes in health and safety law and how they will affect your business
- Compliance help & Support
- Health & Safety certification for the length of your contract to demonstrate compliance – For use in tenders and other legal documentation
- Advice and updates when legislation changes and how that might affect your business