Health and Safety Risk Assessment
Safe and compliant workplaces reduce risk and prevent harm
Health and safety risk assessments help you to identify anything that could cause injury in your workplace.
To be legally compliant, organisations need to do regular health and safety risk assessments to reduce workplace harm and eliminate costly fines. Often, it’s not about eliminating risk completely, it’s about controlling the risk and providing a safe framework that your workplace can adhere to.
Covid-19 is an example of how risk cannot be completely eliminated, but rather about implementing measures that adhere to safety standards and prevent the risk of your whole workforce being affected.
The Safety First way
After we have done a thorough health and safety risk assessment, our qualified technicians will:
- Demonstrate how compliant you are
- Decide on the severity of any risk that exists
- Identify measures that need to be implemented to control any risks
- Advise which members of staff need to be included in controlling risk
- Provide regular risk reports
If you call us on 0845 004 2133 or send an enquiry, we can discuss your current requirements and advise on initial steps.