As our facilities remain open, in order to ensure the ongoing safety of our employees and customers throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have produced this list of safety measures that all of our employees will adhere to both on and off site.
- Employees who can work from home have been doing so
- All equipment used on site will be thoroughly sanitised and all on-site staff are provided with safety gloves and masks
- Our teams are fully stocked with sanitation products to ensure government guidelines can be followed
- Employees carrying out testing and inspection on your premises will fully adhere to social distancing
- Employees have been provided with hygiene information appropriate to minimise the spread of Coronavirus
- Hand sanitisers have been made widely available across all facilities and extra cleaning has been implemented.
Our Safety First Group policy is based on current government guidelines, meaning if someone presents with symptoms of COVID-19 they will be sent home immediately to self-isolate for 14 days along with other members of their household.
We are continually monitoring these guidelines to ensure that our measures remain up to date. We remain absolutely committed to our customers and their needs. Regardless of the measures we have put in place, our commitment to supporting you and the quality of service that we provide remains undiminished.
Safety First Group are actively managing the situation and liaising with all relevant parties. We will keep you informed regarding any impact on your services and timelines.
If you have any immediate queries, please do not hesitate to contact us here.